Click the Picture for More Information on Each Location, Including Menus!
In February, 1958, Frank and his wife, Concetta (Tina), along with Mario and Enza Volpe, opened the original Giorgio’s Pizza House at 1445 Foxworthy Avenue, in the Foxworthy Shopping Center in San Jose, California. In 1960, they sold out to Louise and Anthony D’Ambruoso, affectionately known as “Sash and Lou” who were cousins to the family.
Corporate Contact Information
Fulfillment Systems, Inc. - Restaurant Division
1282 Hammerwood Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94089
PLEASE, NO RESERVATIONS OR ORDERS VIA EMAIL.
FOOD ORDERS AND RESERVATIONS ARE NOT TAKEN AT 408-541-0382.
THIS IS OUR BUSINESS OFFICE AND NOT A RESTAURANT.
PLEASE USE THE PHONE NUMBERS LISTED AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR EACH LOCATION.